Cannot delete a file the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ary, Nov 28, 2006.

  1. ary

    ary Guest

    hi all

    I have a problem with working file

    when i upload a file in IIS I can'd Delete it.

    if I try to delete it in debug mode , it successfully worked.

    my error message "the process cannot access the file
    "path\filename.jpg" because it is being used by another process".

    I try to dispose file upload & try to GC.collect , These can't solving
    my problem.

    please help me .

    thanks.

    ary, Nov 28, 2006

  2. Re: Cannot delete a file the process cannot access the file becauseit is being used by another process ASp.net 2

    Hi,

    ary wrote:
    > hi all
    >
    > I have a problem with working file
    >
    > when i upload a file in IIS I can'd Delete it.
    >
    > if I try to delete it in debug mode , it successfully worked.
    >
    > my error message "the process cannot access the file
    > "path\filename.jpg" because it is being used by another process".
    >
    > I try to dispose file upload & try to GC.collect , These can't solving
    > my problem.
    >
    > please help me .
    >
    > thanks.

    How do you save the uploaded file?