Cannot execute DTS package from ASP.Net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Peter Afonin, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Peter Afonin

    Peter Afonin Guest

    Hello:

    I've got another problem executing DTS package from ASP.Net.

    I use this code:

    Dim oPkg As DTS.Package

    oPkg = CreateObject("DTS.Package")
    oPkg.LoadFromSQLServer("WIN2000", "UID", "password",
    DTS.DTSSQLServerStorageFlags.DTSSQLStgFlag_Default, , , ,
    "Import_Sales_History")
    oPkg.Execute()
    oPkg.UnInitialize()
    oPkg = Nothing

    I used this code before, and it always worked. Now it doesn't. The problem
    is that I'm not receiving any error messages, so I cannot find out what's
    wrong. When I step through the code I don't see anything unusual. But in
    fact it doesn't do anything, no data has been imported. When I execute the
    package manually - everything is OK.

    What could be a problem?

    I would appreciate your help.

    Thank you,