"Cannot find member name System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError" when calling the remote component

Stan

My webserver calls a component on another server through DCOM, the component
goes to SQL, SQL raises the exception and here is what the client gets:

"Cannot find member name System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError"

I believe the issue is related to the fact that webserver runs the framework
1.1 and the component server has the framework 1.0

There are a number of posting in the different ng on this topic, but I
cannot find a resolution.

One article mentions a security channge in 1.1 and recomends to set
typefilterlevel, but it is related to Remoting, which I don't use.

The sql simply raises an exception and the exception cannot make back to the
client...

Thanks!

-Stan