    Could anybody tell me where I can download XPath.pm?

    Thanks a lot

    Lian
    Leon, Dec 14, 2005

  2. Leon

    Matt Garrish Guest

    "Leon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi:
    > I installed standard ActivePerl (for windows) but there is no
    > XPath.pm in it.
    > Why XPath.pm is not shipped with ActivePerl?

    Call up ActiveState and complain if you like. It's not a core module, so
    there no reason why it should be included in the standard distrobution.

    > Could anybody tell me where I can download XPath.pm?

    Read the documentation that was installed with Perl. In particular, read up
    on ppm.

    Matt
    Matt Garrish, Dec 14, 2005

  3. Leon

    Matt Garrish Guest

    "Matt Garrish" <> wrote in message

    > It's not a core module, so there no reason why it should be included in
    > the standard distrobution.

    That was too brutal not to correct: It's not a core module, so there's no
    reason why it should be included in the distribution.
    Matt Garrish, Dec 14, 2005
  4. Leon

    Sisyphus Guest

    "Leon" <> wrote in message
    > Hi:
    > I installed standard ActivePerl (for windows) but there is no
    > XPath.pm in it.
    > Why XPath.pm is not shipped with ActivePerl?
    > Could anybody tell me where I can download XPath.pm?

    Which specific package are you seeking ? I couldn't find one called simply
    'XPath' anywhere.

    Cheers,
    Rob
    Sisyphus, Dec 14, 2005