cannot fire up selectedindexchanged of the dropdownlist

Daniel

I have a user control, a dropdownlist in it. I set autopostback="True" and
OnSelectedIndexChanged="onSelect".
In the code i have onSelect event, but just cannot fire it up?

Need help,
I appreciate in advance!

Guest

Remove the OnSelectedIndexChanged Clause in the ASPX page and add the Handles Clause in the Sub Routine in your code behind and check (assuming you are using the code behind model

Regards

Trevor Benedict

----- Daniel wrote: ----

I have a user control, a dropdownlist in it. I set autopostback="True" an
OnSelectedIndexChanged="onSelect"
In the code i have onSelect event, but just cannot fire it up

Need help
I appreciate in advance

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Daniel,

I'm viewing the thread and found it is discussing the same problem with
another one titled:
Subject: cannot fire up dropdownlist's SelectedIndexChanged

I've posted my reply in that one and I'd appreciate if you have a look
there. Also, if you feel it convenient that we continue to discuss in that
thread, please feel free to post there. Thanks.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security