    In the code i have onSelect event, but just cannot fire it up?

    Need help,
    I appreciate in advance!
    Daniel, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Remove the OnSelectedIndexChanged Clause in the ASPX page and add the Handles Clause in the Sub Routine in your code behind and check (assuming you are using the code behind model

    Regards

    Trevor Benedict

    ----- Daniel wrote: ----

    I have a user control, a dropdownlist in it. I set autopostback="True" an
    OnSelectedIndexChanged="onSelect"

    =?Utf-8?B?VHJldm9yIEJlbmVkaWN0IFI=?=, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Hi Daniel,

    I'm viewing the thread and found it is discussing the same problem with
    another one titled:
    Subject: cannot fire up dropdownlist's SelectedIndexChanged

    I've posted my reply in that one and I'd appreciate if you have a look
    there. Also, if you feel it convenient that we continue to discuss in that
    thread, please feel free to post there. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security