cannot generate web service methods links on the test page

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Steve, Apr 6, 2006.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    I am using Visual Studio .NET 2003 with .NET framework 1.1. I created
    ..NET web service and add web services by pointing to an existing WSDL
    URL. I am able to add the web references. But the problem is when I
    press F5 to run the test page for the web service methods, I couldn't
    see any links for the web service methods.

    In other words, when I ran http://localhost/WSTest1/Service1.asmx in
    the web browser, it shows the following message, but couldn't see the
    method names.

    The following operations are supported. For a formal definition, please
    review the Service Description.

    It happened the wame when I tried different WSDL and ran the test page.
    any ideas?

    please advise. thanks!!

    Steve, Apr 6, 2006