Cannot get v 1.1 to install properly?

Cathy

Hi,
I have a Windows 2003 box that had ASP v2 (2.0.50215.0) installed on
it. All was good.

Then I installed v 1.1 (1.1.4322.0) on it. I ran the aspnet_regiis -i
to register it and that looked good.

In my IIS Manager I see both versions. When I select v2 for the
default web site, my asp test page comes up beautifully.

But when I select v1.1 I get a "The page cannot be found" error.

Anyone have any ideas on what I've done wrong?

TIA,
Cathy

Ily

So let me get this staright

You have asp and Dot net v1.1 installed on the same machine right...

You can view .asp pages through your browser, but when you view .aspx
pages you get an error saying the page cannot be found?

Cathy

ASP.NET v1.1 and ASP.NET v2.0 are on the same machine.
I have a .aspx page.
When I set the default web site to use asp.Net 2.0.50215.0 (via
Properties ... ASP.NET tab) , my page loads.
When I set the default web site to use asp.net 1.1.4322.0 (via
Properties ... ASP.NET tab), I get the error trying to load the same
page.

I stop and restart the service between tests.

Cathy