cannot get xml string from xmlDom.xml, but text

c676228

Hi all,
I have the following code which I try to load an xml file, but in browser, I
only get text value for each node, not whole xml string. I expect to see
something like
<name firstName="betty" lastName="Smith">I am at home</name>
But I only see text "I am at home"
did I do something wrong?
Set xmlDom=CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")

XMLDom.async =False

xmlDom.load Server.MapPath("0925SelectTest.xml")

DataToSend = "xmlValue="& xmlDom.xml
Response.Write DataToSend
Response.End

c676228

Hi all
Interesting,when view source in the browser, it has whole xml string.
It seems that it just display in browser in a way which is not xml

c676228

OK I got it since xml tag cannot be recognized by browser which only for html
tag.
somehow I forgot that part