cannot I search the doc's contents ( one more times?

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by, Jan 11, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I wanna retrive ip and its port from the html file which contains
    more times?

    #first get ip'es success
    ips.each {|ip| puts ip }

    #then get ports still on doc ,but no one got nothing,if commentted
    above ip scans ,this would works.
    ports.each {|port| puts port }

    Thanks in advance!
    , Jan 11, 2005