Cannot import Python 2.3.3 RPM GPG key

Choo Zhi Min

Hi,

I apologize in advance if this is not the right place to ask Python RPM related
question. I don't know which is the right mailing list to ask.

I was trying to verify Python 2.3.3 RPM packages on Fedora 1. I downloaded the
key from http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.3.3/rpms/KRUD-GPG-KEY, but rpm
--import gave error when importing the keys. I used gpg --import and also got
the same problem.

Is the key ok? Where can I get a good one? Thank you.

# su -
# wget http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.3.3/rpms/KRUD-GPG-KEY
# rpm --import KRUD-GPG-KEY
error: KRUD-GPG-KEY: import read failed.
# gpg --import KRUD-GPG-KEY
gpg: invalid radix64 character 2d skipped
gpg: invalid radix64 character 2d skipped
gpg: invalid radix64 character 2d skipped
gpg: invalid radix64 character 2d skipped
gpg: invalid radix64 character 2d skipped
gpg: invalid radix64 character 2d skipped
gpg: invalid radix64 character 2d skipped
gpg: invalid radix64 character 2d skipped
gpg: invalid radix64 character 2d skipped
gpg: invalid radix64 character 2d skipped
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: key 95CCBCFF: no valid user IDs
gpg: this may be caused by a missing self-signature
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg: w/o user IDs: 1

cheers,
Zhimin