Cannot insert node at the specified location

jayanshsgh

Hi

We have an BizTalk interface which sends and recieve XML between two
different Application. Generally after we reboot our servers during
maintenance wind we used to get the error

Latest Error: The adapter failed to transmit message going to send
port . It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for
this Send Port. Details:"Unexpected iTracker Error: Cannot insert the
node in the specified location.".

Is this error related to the server restart as after one or two days of
server restart this error gores off automatically.

Please reply as soon as possible

Thanks
Jayansh