    work.

    Any suggestions?

    Avner.

    Avner Ben, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Avner Ben wrote:
    > I installed Python 2.3 on windows xp (uninstalling the 2.2.3 that used
    > to be there). Python 2.3. keeps looking for "pyhton22.dll" and would not
    > work.

    If you start Python 2.3 with c:\python23\python.exe (or whereever you
    installed Python 2.3), you get an error message that python22.dll is not
    found? If you did something different, please describe exactly what you
    were doing.

    -- Gerhard

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gerhard_H=E4ring?=, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Avner Ben

    Avner Ben Guest

    "Gerhard Häring" <> wrote in message

    > If you start Python 2.3 with c:\python23\python.exe (or whereever you
    > installed Python 2.3), you get an error message that python22.dll is not
    > found? If you did something different, please describe exactly what you
    > were doing.

    The error occurs (a) when I run IDLE, (b) when I run python.exe and import
    something.

    Avner.

    Avner Ben, Aug 26, 2003
  4. Avner Ben

    > If you start Python 2.3 with c:\python23\python.exe (or whereever you
    > installed Python 2.3), you get an error message that python22.dll is not
    > found? If you did something different, please describe exactly what you
    > were doing.

    The crash happens when I run IDLE and when I run python.exe and try to
    import anything.

    Avner.

    Avner Ben, Aug 28, 2003