Cannot modify the .mdf file

TTT

Hello,

I have developt a website with "Visual Studio 2005 express Web Developer".
The website uses databases (ASPNETDB for login, and another database for
data).

I put in a IIS server for production. After days, my server crashed
(hardware failure)...
So i backup all the files and restore my computer (reinstall windows,
VS2005, IIS...)

Ok, but now when i try to access the website, i get the following error
message : "the ASPNETDB database is read-only. Cannot continue" (something
like that).

When i look at this file, it is correctly read/write free. The ASPNET user
has the right to access this file i think (as i put it in the administrator
group).

So, what is wrong with it?
Please help me !

Thanks.

Jacek Stawicki

U¿ytkownik "TTT said:
Hello,

I have developt a website with "Visual Studio 2005 express Web Developer".
The website uses databases (ASPNETDB for login, and another database for
data).

I put in a IIS server for production. After days, my server crashed
(hardware failure)...
So i backup all the files and restore my computer (reinstall windows,
VS2005, IIS...)

Ok, but now when i try to access the website, i get the following error
message : "the ASPNETDB database is read-only. Cannot continue" (something
like that).

When i look at this file, it is correctly read/write free. The ASPNET user
has the right to access this file i think (as i put it in the
administrator group).

1. Check in MSSQL Enterprise Manager if this database is in read-only mode.
2. Check if mdf file in filesystem is in read-only mode.
3. Check the security rights.

TTT

1. Check in MSSQL Enterprise Manager if this database is in read-only
I dont have Enterprise version. Only Express version.
2. Check if mdf file in filesystem is in read-only mode.
3. Check the security rights.
I have checked. It the same security rights than before windows reinstall.