Cannot move my Webservices folder to my Production machine

tshad

I am trying to create a Web Service in VS 2003 that will run on my
Production machine, but access services on my local machine.

I built the page on my local machine and it works fine and finds my services
fine.

I then moved the project folder to my Web Application folder (couldn't
figure out which pages to move). When I accessed the page, it gave me a 404
error trying to access the Web Service on my local machine. When I opened
the project with VS, it was pointing back to my local machine (c:\inetpub
instead of z:\inetpub). When I looked at the properties of the services
from Solutions Explorerer, it is pointing at LocalHost - which obviously
won't work.

What do I need to change to move the project from my local machine to my
production machine to make this work?

Thanks,

Tom