cannot open .aspx files locally anymore

SteveC

Help... for some strange reason I cannot open .aspx files locally anymore,
instead of opening in IE6 I am now promoted to download or open the file and
opening the file loads visual studio with the file...

Help...

Steve

Alex Li

Steve,

Are you talking about any aspx pages on the web? Or just the aspx
pages you are developing? If it is the latter case, It seems like you
have set the content-type of your aspx pages to something else?

HTH,
Alex

SteveC

Its just locally... last week everything worked fine and today... do you
know how to fix it?

thanks