cannot run the IBuySpy Store application

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by simon, Nov 9, 2003.

  1. simon

    simon Guest

    Hello All,

    I downloaded and installed the IBuySpy Store application successfully. Then
    I brought it up with Visual Studio.NET and tried to run it. I assume that
    the default.aspx is the start page, correct? But when I run it, it was
    asking me to either open it or download it. Why? I selected to open it.
    But no browser was open. Instead, the HTML code was open in the IDE.

    FYI, I use Visual Studio 6 and Visual Interdev 6 before. Running the
    application from the IDE should bring it up with the browser. I am new to
    ..NET, so I don't what I have done wrong.

    These are my setup, in case you like to know:
    VS.NET 2002
    SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition
    Windows XP Pro

    Any help on this will be very much appreciated.

    simon, Nov 9, 2003

  2. simon

    simon Guest

    Can anyone help me on this? Thanks.