cannot run the IBuySpy Store application

simon

Hello All,

I downloaded and installed the IBuySpy Store application successfully. Then
I brought it up with Visual Studio.NET and tried to run it. I assume that
the default.aspx is the start page, correct? But when I run it, it was
asking me to either open it or download it. Why? I selected to open it.
But no browser was open. Instead, the HTML code was open in the IDE.

FYI, I use Visual Studio 6 and Visual Interdev 6 before. Running the
application from the IDE should bring it up with the browser. I am new to
..NET, so I don't what I have done wrong.

These are my setup, in case you like to know:
VS.NET 2002
SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition
Windows XP Pro

Any help on this will be very much appreciated.