Cannot run website in visual web developer express.

Guest

Greetings.

Just installed visual web developer and opened a new web site (I have
written no code) and pressed F5.
I get the following error:

Error 1 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\שולחן
העבודה\WebSite1\Default.aspx: ASP.NET runtime error: Object reference not set
to an instance of an object. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\שולחן
העבודה\WebSite1\Default.aspx 1 1 C:\...\WebSite1\

The line is:
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs"
Inherits="_Default" %>

Guest

Greetings.

Just installed visual web developer and opened a new web site (I have
written no code) and pressed F5.
I get the following error:

Error   1       C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\שולחן
העבודה\WebSite1\Default.aspx: ASP.NET runtime error: Object reference not set
to an instance of an object.    C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\שולחן
העבודה\WebSite1\Default.aspx      1       1       C:\...\WebSite1\

The line is:
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true"  CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs"
Inherits="_Default" %>

I think it asked you to build the website (menu Build)

Guest

Wouldn't F5 do the same thing? As I did and I get the same error.

Thanks for your response.
I M