    is wrong here?

    Thanks for any replies!

    Mike
    Mike Pettet, Feb 16, 2004

  2. Call the report.DataBind() method in the forms Load() event.

    HTH,
    Brian Bischof

    A Crystal Reports.NET book for programmers? Its free!
    * Covers ASP.NET and Windows Forms
    * Teaches all phases of report development
    * Alerts you to the bugs and how to get around them
    * Maps out the complex ReportDocument object model
    * Shows how to perform runtime customization
    * Demonstrates all options of connecting with ADO.NET
    * Gives complete code listings for every concept presented

    http://www.123aspx.com/redir.aspx?res=30160

    Brian Bischof, Feb 16, 2004