cannot see wsdl file in .NET or in IE

Lau Lei Cheong

If you ever experience problem in linking with webservices in the IDE, you
may try the "wsdl" command line utility and have it create the class file
for you.

This usage is fairly straight forward:

wsdl /l:[your programming language] /n:[your namespace] /out:[output module
name] http://yourhost/yourweb/yourpage.asmx

It works for most .NET enabled languages.

Patrick

Hi guys,

I'm trying to view the WSDL files for webservices, but cannot do so.
I've tried doing this for webservices created from .NET, and tried the
following,
http:\\www........asmx?wsdl

But my "Add Web Reference" window in .NET and ALSO IE doesn't display
ANYTHING!!!
Why is this?
I've got WinXP Pro with SP2 and IE version 6.0.2.

What do i have to do to see them??
Someone please help me, i've been trying to get around this the whole day!!!

Patrick

Exactly what i want to do,
But the darn IE is BLANK!!!!!!!

The same when i try to view the WSDL in .NET IDE.
Why is it blank!!?!?!?!?!

Please help