cannot see wsdl file in .NET or in IE

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Juan T. Llibre, Jun 5, 2005.

  1. To view a WSDL file all you have to do is display it in your browser:

    http://api.google.com/GoogleSearch.wsdl

    Is that what you want to do ?

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
    ======================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 5, 2005

  2. If you ever experience problem in linking with webservices in the IDE, you
    may try the "wsdl" command line utility and have it create the class file
    for you.

    This usage is fairly straight forward:

    wsdl /l:[your programming language] /n:[your namespace] /out:[output module
    name] http://yourhost/yourweb/yourpage.asmx

    It works for most .NET enabled languages.

    "Patrick" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    Patrick, Jun 6, 2005
  4. Juan T. Llibre

    Patrick Guest

    Exactly what i want to do,
    But the darn IE is BLANK!!!!!!!

    The same when i try to view the WSDL in .NET IDE.
    Why is it blank!!?!?!?!?!

    Please help

    Patrick, Jun 7, 2005