Cannot start debugging. Unable to find Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Muhammad Hasan Javed, Jul 3, 2007.

  1. Muhammad Hasan Javed, Jul 3, 2007

  2. have u tried remapping asp.net using aspnetregiis -i

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jul 4, 2007

  3. Muhammad Hasan Javed

    eldochem

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I've seen this with vs2003 installed on Vista.
    Try aspnet_regiis -i -enable to register the 1.1 framework.
    The -enable might be for later internet information servers.

    Open your web project and go to the solution explorer.
    Right click on the default.aspx or the start up aspx page.
    After the "View in browser" is "Browse with ...".
    Click on "Browse with ..." and then set Internet Explorer as the Default Browser.
    Hopefully this fixes the Internet explorer not found problem.

    Regards,
    (EldoChem)
    eldochem, Jun 10, 2008