    I'm using ASP .net 2.0, IIS 6.0.

    Thanks in advance.

    AKS

    aks, May 12, 2007

  2. aks

    Evertjan. Guest

    aks wrote on 12 mei 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > I'm getting this issue "Cannot use a leading .. to exit above the top
    > directory" when i access in my server, it is working fine in my local.
    > We are using RewriterRule in web.config file.
    >
    > I'm using ASP .net 2.0, IIS 6.0.

    This is a classic asp group.

    Dotnet questions should be asked in
    <microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet>

    IIS has it's own NG.

    Possibly you want to access a directory "above" the root
    without giving access.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., May 12, 2007

  3. aks wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm getting this issue "Cannot use a leading .. to exit above the top
    > directory" when i access in my server, it is working fine in my local.
    > We are using RewriterRule in web.config file.
    >
    > I'm using ASP .net 2.0, IIS 6.0.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Parent paths are disabled by default in IIS 6. You need to use IIS Manager
    to enable them

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"