    If I rename one of the xsd files to .txt or .xml for example then it
    shows fine in the browser.

    What is missing here?
    Tom Hansen, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Is the .xsd extension mapped in IIS 6 as a file type that is not served?

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Nov 20, 2003

  3. Tom Hansen

    Tom Hansen Guest

    I do not see any extensions mapped in IIS 6 as a file type that is not
    served.
    However adding the .xsd extension to the Application Mappings list and
    linking it to the executable
    x:\x\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.xxxx\aspnet_isapi.dll solved the
    problem. Why that had to be done I do not know.
    Thanks for the answer.
    (By the way this posting resulted in a bunch of virus emails. I guess I
    have to 'hide' my email next time)

    Tom Hansen

    Tom Hansen, Nov 21, 2003