Cannpot seem to add a reference in Visual Studio 2005

Guest

Hi all,

I have just recently started working with Visual Studio 2005 for web
development, and have been using Visual Studio 2003 for web development prior
to now...

In 2003 to add a reference one would simply right-click on the bin folder
and add the required reference to use, albeit internal or 3rd party...

In 2005 I am doing the same thing, but after selecting a reeference and
clicking on OK it does not add itself into the project and into the bin
folder ... I also checked in the new APP_Code section, and there is nothing
there either??

I must be doing something dumb not being familiar with the new 2005
development interface or something.... ??

Please assist,

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Check the /bin. It imports the dll and adds a .refresh file. ASP.NET 2.0 web
apps do not have project files.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA