    Maybe it would be wrong Posting for this NG, but i try.

    Does or did anybody work with Cannon CD SDK 7.3? I need help in it.

    Thanx

    Timur Ametov, Apr 21, 2006

  2. Timur Ametov wrote:
    > Maybe it would be wrong Posting for this NG, but i try.

    It is...

    Vladimir S. Oka, Apr 21, 2006

  3. Timur Ametov

    Flash Gordon Guest

    Timur Ametov wrote:
    > Maybe it would be wrong Posting for this NG, but i try.
    >
    > Does or did anybody work with Cannon CD SDK 7.3? I need help in it.

    This is the wrong group. You need to ask in a group dealing with your
    implementation or possibly on and mailing lists or forums that Cannon
    provide.

    We only deal with standard C here, see the link in my sig for further
    information.

    Flash Gordon, Apr 21, 2006
  4. Timur Ametov

    Timur Ametov Guest

    > > Maybe it would be wrong Posting for this NG, but i try.
    > >
    > > Does or did anybody work with Cannon CD SDK 7.3? I need help in it.

    > This is the wrong group. You need to ask in a group dealing with your
    > implementation or possibly on and mailing lists or forums that Cannon
    > provide.
    >
    > We only deal with standard C here, see the link in my sig for further
    > information.

    Ok. I'm sorry.

    Have a nice weekend.

    Tim