Canon mp160 drivers

robin

PROBLEM
i lost my canon mp160 drivers for the printer and scanner. how to i
download from the drivers for the printerI lost my start up disk for
my canon mp180 all in one printer.How can I download another oneNeed
to find the drivers to downloadmy computer has much viruses and i
installed it. after finishedinstalling, i cannot print more because
the software is lost

visit in this sitehttp://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=DownloadDetailAct&fcategoryid=238&modelid=13368
MP160 driver 1.01 Win98SE/ME/2000/XPhttp://www.driversdown.com/drivers/
Canon-PIXMA-MP160-driver_74508.shtmlMP160 driver 1.10 Windows Vista/
Vista-64http://www.driversdown.com/drivers/Canon-PIXMA-MP160-
driver_74507.shtml