Cant add a SQL database to VWD solution explorer

Suyog

Hi,

While adding a SQL (server 2005 express edition) database to an
APP_DATA directory in solution explorer of VWD 2005 I get the
following error:

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.
When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the
fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote
connections. (provider: SQL network Provider, error: 26 - Error
locating server/instance specified)

According the solutions found on the net i have verified the following
things:
(a) First makesure that the Database Service of this instance is
running... use Configuration Manager
(b) if the service is running, check is this a named instance. in
that case is SQL Server Browser service running.
(c) Check Remote COnnection is enabled for Local and Remote
COnnection using TCP/IP -- use SQL Server Surface Area Configuration
Tool to view and configur
(d) Check all the protocols are enabled or not -- Use SQL
Configuration Manager -- SQL Server Network Configuration --
Protocol for MSSQLSERVER -- Enable TCP/IP and NamedPipe

But still I face the same problem.
If anybody has faced the similar problem and has found some solution
to this issue, please let me know.

Thanks.