Can't change Read-only status of directories

Tina

I copied a multi-project asp.net website, complete with source, and I'm
trying to build it on my dev box which is a server2003 image. All the
directories are marked read-only and if I uncheck them they don't stay
unchecked - they resort back to their read-only status. So, I can't build
dlls in the bin directories or change anything.

This is come kind of a security problem. I'm an administrator on the
system. I gave Everybody full control.

Anyone have an idea what is wrong?
Thanks,

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Tina,

This is the windows NG question, not the ASP.net

BTW, you should try to override the file owner right to your one (the check
box in the ower tab, probalby) and check that u have writing rights on the
current folder, and on all roots folder as well

---
WBR,