Can't change textbox background color

Craig Duffy

When I load up my page, some of the text boxes show up with a light yellow
color. I can't change it to any other color or even set it transparent.
Anybody know what's going on? The background colors are currently set to
empty.

Lucas Tam

When I load up my page, some of the text boxes show up with a light
yellow color. I can't change it to any other color or even set it
transparent. Anybody know what's going on? The background colors are
currently set to empty.

Do you have google toolbar installed?

Craig Duffy

Yes, I do.

Actually, if i remove the text_changed events from the textboxes, it fixes
the problem. I'm not using those events any more anyway, so it's all good.
Thanks for your response. Although I still don't know why it only happenned
on some and not others.

Lucas Tam

Yes, I do.

Actually, if i remove the text_changed events from the textboxes, it
fixes the problem. I'm not using those events any more anyway, so it's
all good. Thanks for your response. Although I still don't know why
it only happenned on some and not others.

Google Toolbar will highlight certain fields Yellow because it has an
autofill function. It typically highlights fields like Address, City, Phone
Number, etc.

So maybe it's google toolbar?

Seanray

Auto form filling feature enable a quick registration of Email
accounts, forum accounts or filling-out forms on the web. It
eliminates the redundant input process by storing required data such
as your name, your age , address , email and so on into relevant
fields of the respective registration forms on email or forum
accounts. Besides, it can create a general registration data to store
these repetitive data for future use.
Quick keys
F7 Create a general registration data
F8 Automatically fill out the current form

AutoFill Browser is Powerful Web Browser and one-click web form filler
with some serious artificial intelligence.
What it does:
• AutoFill passwords to login from.
• Fill personal info into online forms.
• All personal info is stored on your computer only.
• Encrypt passwords and personal info.

For Consumer
• Shop Online Faster: AutoFill Browser fills your checkout forms.
• Job Hunting Made Easy: AutoFill Browser fills job applications for
you.
• Get Freebies Faster: AutoFill Browser fills Sweepstakes Entry forms.
• A submission utility for shareware authors. The program helps
developers to submit their products to software archives with
outstanding accuracy and usability.

AutoFill Browser is FREE with some limitations.
• It is well-behaved: NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE.
• Works under Windows as a Web Browser based on IE.

If you need more information, please visit our website:
http://www.riveastking.com
Platform and Software Requirements
Minimum requirements
To install AutoFill Browser, you must have one of the following
operating systems with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 or later
installed on your computer, and requires that the .NET Framework 1.1
be installed in order to run.

http://www.riveastking.com