Can't configure AccessDataSource

Anthony Bollinger

VS 2005, VB. I drop an AccessDataSource on the web page and click on
"Configure Data Source". If I used the browse button, the Access database
that is within the application path does not display. I moved the database
to other directories that the browse button is definitely showing, but it
does not display. If I ask it to show all files, I see other files in that
directory, but not the MDB. When I type the name of the MDB in manually, it
says that the file "does not exist or could not be mapped to a local file
that could be read". Access 2003 opens this MDB file and displays data from
it just fine, so the file can be read. I found nothing on this error
message using Google. Anyone know?

Thanks so much,
Tony