    error.

    Failed to get schema for this stored procedure.

    What would cause this?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFja08=?=, Jun 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmFja08=?=

    Mike Labosh Guest

    > Failed to get schema for this stored procedure.
    >
    > What would cause this?

    If you paste the Stored Procedure code, we will be able to figure it out
    easier. But if you are using a Stored Procedure for your SelectCommand,
    the stored procedure must do a SELECT statement, and not a RETURN statement.

    --
    Peace & happy computing,

    Mike Labosh, MCSD

    "Mr. McKittrick, after very careful consideration, I have
    come to the conclusion that this new system SUCKS."
    -- General Barringer, "War Games"

    Mike Labosh, Jun 27, 2005