Can't configure data adapter

Guest

I have created a stored procedure with 2 input parameters. When I try and
configure a data adapter to use the stored procedure, I receive the following
error.

Failed to get schema for this stored procedure.

What would cause this?

Mike Labosh

Failed to get schema for this stored procedure.
What would cause this?

If you paste the Stored Procedure code, we will be able to figure it out
easier. But if you are using a Stored Procedure for your SelectCommand,
the stored procedure must do a SELECT statement, and not a RETURN statement.

--
Peace & happy computing,

Mike Labosh, MCSD

"Mr. McKittrick, after very careful consideration, I have
come to the conclusion that this new system SUCKS."
-- General Barringer, "War Games"