    Help is greatly appreciated, 'specially since I've been working on
    this site for over 24 hours straight :-|

    Thanks

    tony010409020622@, Oct 3, 2005

  2. tony010409020622@

    Guest

    Can they connect to anything on your webserver? This is your
    development machine right?

    , Oct 3, 2005

  3. tony010409020622@

    rviray Guest

    rviray, Oct 3, 2005
  4. tony010409020622@

    Bruce Barker Guest

    you loacl ip is probably not your internet ip, which is usually nat'd. you
    need to check with your isp on what is required to connect to your machine
    from the internet.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Oct 3, 2005
  5. On 3 Oct 2005 09:56:03 -0700, wrote:

    >Can they connect to anything on your webserver? This is your
    >development machine right?

    Cant connect to anything, and yes it is my development machine.

    tony010409020622@, Oct 4, 2005
  6. On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 11:57:43 -0500, rviray
    <> wrote:

    >what is the IP address that people should hit...can you post it? Also,
    >it's not a 192.168.x.x or 10.x.x.x address is it?

    I'd rather not post it at the moment, particularly since no one can
    hit it anyway. It's a typical 66.176... comcast IP. Any ideas ?

    Thnx

    tony010409020622@, Oct 4, 2005
  7. Turns out the ISP is blocking port 80. There's shock ...

    tony010409020622@, Oct 5, 2005