    What am I doing wrong?

    Thanks,

    Matt
    ME, Jan 21, 2006

  2. ME

    Ranko Guest

    ME wrote:
    > I need to know how to create a MULTI page report. All I can seem to create
    > is a report with only one page, even though the datasource it is bound to
    > returns multiple records. I have posted an example of my source code here:
    > http://mreprogramming.com/currentrelease/WindowsApplication25.zip
    >
    > What am I doing wrong?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Matt

    Put these two textfield in list(from toolbox),
    select the list and in properties find Grouping,
    click on little button to open dialog: Grouping and Sorting properties,
    in Group on: Expression pick from combo grouping field, for example
    =Fields!ID.Value
    check checkbox Page break at the end

    and you will get one customer per each page
    Ranko, Jan 22, 2006

  3. ME

    ME Guest

    Thanks! That actually helped more than you know! This reporting stuff is a
    bit hard to understand, I wish I had some real nice tutorial to go through
    that did more than just say "add your expression here" Microsoft has a few
    tutorials but the so "simple" they don't seem to cover real world stuff.

    Thanks,

    Matt

    ME, Jan 23, 2006