Can't create a new web project.

UJ

I'm attempting to create a new project on my local machine and am getting a
'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal System Error' when I try and create a new project. I
know IIS is up and working because I can access an already existing project.
I can't even find anything in the event logs to tell me what is wrong. I've
tried creating the directory beforehand and use that but it still won't
work.

Anybody got any suggestions?

TIA - Jeff

Shaun McDonnell

What is version of the software are you using?

Shaun C McDonnell
Solutions Architect