Cant create ASP.NET.proj on 2nd computer webserver

Greg Cyrus

Hi,
I have installed Windows Server 2003 and run the IIS6.0 on it.

When i try to create a new ASP.NET-Projekt on my client-computer and try to
use the Webserver-location (http: //zeus/GN/WebApplication1) [just igrnore
the space after "http://"] I always get the error

"Unable to create Web project 'GN/WebApplication1'. The UNC share "\\ zeus
\wwwroot$\GN\WebApplication1" does not exist or you do not have access.

I have connected as User @ Domain and this user has complete access to all
C:\interpub\<dirs>.

Why cant I access the Webserver?