    point me in the right direction.

    Many Thanks,

    Ranjeeva
    Ranjeeva, Mar 20, 2006

  2. Ranjeeva

    Guest

    Wouldn't you access them through:
    localhost/foobar/

    The above refers to the index.html, if you have one, in foobar.

    hth.
    , Mar 20, 2006

  3. Ranjeeva

    Guest

    Ranjeeva wrote:
    > I'm trying to deploy a set of html pages on TOMCAT. These pages can be
    > correctly displayed under /webapps/jsp-examples/jsp2/el/ (which is a
    > default directory that comes with the installation). However when I try
    > to deploy them under a new directory (say) /webapps/foobar/
    > I get a "HTTP 404 The Page cannot be found" error. JSPs from this
    > location can be deployed successfully. This appear to be a
    > configuration issue. I would really appreciate it if someone could
    > point me in the right direction.

    You have to properly deploy them in their own web application context,
    or, failing that, deploy them in tomcat's default webapp.

    (i.e. copy them to /webapps/ROOT/mydir/ to access them as
    http://somehost/mydir/somehtmlpage.html)
    , Mar 20, 2006
  4. Ranjeeva

    Ranjeeva Guest