Can't drag custom control from toolbox onto webform in vs.net

Dave

I'm creating a custom control. To start, I created the control in a
seperate project in the same solution. I didn't change anything from
the template vs.net creates for a web custom control, I wanted to add it
to the toolbox and make sure it worked before I started making my
changes.

Well, I've added it to the toolbox, but when I try to drag it from the
toolbox to the webform, my cursor turns into a circle with a slash
accross it and I can't drop the control onto the page. Other controls
in the same dll work, when I drag them, the cursor stays as an arrow and
I can just drop the control on the page.

Does anybody know why it's doing this? Any suggestions? Thanks in
advance for any help.

Big Dave