Can't execute code from freed script

Martin Waller

Hello,

I have a situation where I'm trying to control the temporary files created
by a series of web pages and ASP scripts. I have an object, call it Y that
manages these files and saves away in a scripting dictionary all the
temorary files that have been created. Y is basically JScript class with
method. One method is a purge method that deletes all the created files.

Currently I am creating the object in ther default.asp page and then saving
the object in the Session object - Session("Y") = Y - seems to work fine.

If on another page I pull out Y and try to use it I get the error message
"Can't execute code from freed script". If I try to pull out property values
these work fine so the object is still there but something has whipped away
the code !

Does anyone know why ? How do I get around this ?

Many thanks...

Martin