Can't execute WSH script from bat file

Sojwal

We're trying to trigger execution of some WSH scripts from a batch file
which in turn is called from an ASP script. The ASP code looks like:
<%
Dim oShell,sResult,sPath
Set oShell = Server.CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
sPath= server.MapPath("test.bat")
sResult = oShell.run(sPath, 0, FALSE) 'asynchronous
Response.Write sResult
%>

The batch file code looks like:
cd <Full path to application directory>
FACSV.wsf E
NonFACSV.wsf E

Now, the problem is that the batch file executes correctly, but
both the WSH scripts are not executed. But if the scripts are
executed on the Windows 2000 command line directly, they work ok.
The same setup works ok on our test server, but not on client's
server having similar configuration. What can be the problem?

Thanks in advance.