Cant find WebUIValidation.js

G Dean Blake

All of a sudden, on a page that I have been testing, I get a dialog box,
while debugging that says:

"Unable to find script library
'/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js. Try placing this
file manually, or reinstall by running 'aspnet_regiis -c'

I ran aspnet_regiss -c and it had no effect. I happens only on this one
page an only when debugging. When I simply run the page from my browser it
does not happen.

The file does exist.

What could be causing this?