Cant get a <div> to display news from Cute News.

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Talimore, Jul 17, 2004.

  1. Talimore

    Talimore Guest

    Hello everyone. I was using just a reguler table to display my news, bu
    it started to go over that given border.

    Now im not very good at coding at all, so I use Microsoft Frontpage.

    Someone told me that this code would work to display text in a box an
    give that box a scrollbar. The code worked and I could enter text an
    enter photos, what ever to the newly created box. When I went to ente
    my code to display my news how ever it doesnt show up.

    If you wish to see my webpage and why im trying to do this it i
    located at. http://www.crystalcube.net/FFXI

    And the code is:

    height:400px; overflow:auto">

    width:696;height:282">

    If you know a diffrent method please tell me. My page is done in al
    tables
    -
    Talimor
    Talimore, Jul 17, 2004

  2. Talimore

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 22:16:57 GMT, Talimore
    <4designers.com> wrote:

    : Now im not very good at coding at all, so I use Microsoft Frontpage.

    Uh oh, now its worse.

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Jul 17, 2004

  3. Talimore

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Jul 17, 2004
  4. Talimore wrote:
    > Now im not very good at coding at all, so I use Microsoft Frontpage.

    "I'm not good at driving, so I put a rock on the accelerator and use a
    rubberband to point the steering wheel permanently right." Learn HTML.
    Leif K-Brooks, Jul 18, 2004
  5. In article <>,
    Talimore <4designers.com> wrote:

    > If you know a diffrent method please tell me. My page is done in all
    > tables.

    I have used Cute News with no problem. However, I didn't use it with
    table and I don't use Frontpage.

    I'd suggest using CSS instead of tables. Sorry I can't be any more
    help than that.

    Audry

    --
    tawdry glamour who is at smile global dot com
    T. Audry Glamour, Jul 18, 2004