Cant get ADO running under IIS

Tony

I have a new W2K3 box running IIS

Is there anything I have to install in order to use ADO?

When I perform the following

Set Connection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
Connection.Open "mydsn"

I get the error

Provider error '80004005'
Unspecified error

Brad

Tony,

Not sure if this pertains to your question but do you have ADOVBS.INC file,
added to your Application folder. In order to avoid ADO connection errors
you''ll need this INCLUDE file.

Example:
adovbs.inc

<!--METADATA TYPE="TypeLib"
NAME="Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.7 Library"
UUID="{EF53050B-882E-4776-B643-EDA472E8E3F2}"
VERSION="2.7"-->

Please see more
here:http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/faq/Beginner/faq7.shtml

Hope this helps,