Can't get FinishDestinationPageUrl to forward to the correct page in the CreateUserWizard control

TheLongshot

I have a CreateUserWizard control on my page, with an additional two
panels to register a user. I have FinishDestinationPageUrl set to
default.aspx, but clicking the Finish button just reposts the page. It
doesn't redirect me to default.aspx. What is going on here?

Jason

TheLongshot

Never mind. Just found out the last button is a "Continue" button, not
a "Finish" button. How confusing...

Jason