Can't get form data out of iframe

Helmut

Hi all,
I have a little problem with my JSP application. I hope this question
ist not
too stupid :)
I have to display data, which I get out of a database, in an inner
frame (iframe)
too ensure that the page layout won't be destroyed if many data are to
be displayed.
And because of the page layout I want to have the submit button
directly under the
frame like the following code fragment shows.

<form name="FormName" action="savedata.jsp" method="post">
<iframe src="dataframe.jsp" name="dataframe">
</iframe>
<input type="submit" value="Submit">
</form>

But alas I do not get the data which are displayed and entered in the
frame when I
click the submit button.
How can I manage to get the data out of the frame by clicking the
submit button, which
is not lacated in the frame? I hope anyone can help me.
Thanx in advance,
Helmut Berger
PS: please respond to (e-mail address removed) as well