can't get rid of 1px bar in IE

ojorus

Hi;
I'm having some trouble with a button in IE. I have submit-button, wich I
want to be 18px high. This works fine in Firefox and Opera, but IE (using
IE6) ads an extra one pixle high bar at the top, which make the total size
to 19px! How can I get rid of this extra pixel? (I've made the table cell
backround color red so it is easy to see.) Why is IE doing this?

Check it out here: http://www.ojorus.net/test/test.html

regards
ojorous

Els

ojorus said:
Hi;
I'm having some trouble with a button in IE. I have submit-button, wich I
want to be 18px high. This works fine in Firefox and Opera, but IE (using
IE6) ads an extra one pixle high bar at the top, which make the total size
to 19px! How can I get rid of this extra pixel? (I've made the table cell
backround color red so it is easy to see.) Why is IE doing this?

Check it out here: http://www.ojorus.net/test/test.html

Make sure the </td> is glued to the <input> element, without any white
space between. Takes out the 1 px in my IE6.