    I looked at Panel but it does not have a Text property.

    Can you suggest what might help here?

    Thanks

    active, Apr 7, 2007

  2. Try using CSS to specify whether or not to display scrollbars.
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, Apr 7, 2007

  3. active

    Scott M. Guest

    You need to change the "TextMode" property of the textbox to "MultiLine" and
    then the "Rows" and "Columns" properties accordingly. Then, once there is
    too much text that will fit in the textbox, it will display scroll bars.

    Scott M., Apr 7, 2007
  4. active

    active Guest

    thanks