Can't get the cutom icon to show in tool box

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Naveen K Kohli, Aug 20, 2004.

  1. I have done everything that docs or other posts have suggested but i can't
    get the cutom icon to show in the tool box. Here is what I have..

    Assembly name: FooSpace.MyControl
    Control Namespace: FooSpace
    Control Class: MyControl
    16x16 Bmp File: MyControl.bmp (embedded resource)

    I have tried the following ToolBoxAttribute settings, but none has worked
    for me..

    ToolBoxAttribute(typeof(MyControl))

    ToolBoxAttribute(typeof(MyControl), "MyControl.bmp"))

    ToolBoxAttribute(typeof(MyControl), "FooSpace.MyControl.MyControl.Bmp")

    Any help will be greatly appreiciated.

    Thanks
    Naveen Kohli
    http://www.netomatix.com