    I want someone to give me the url to get the Microsoft Web Library

    Thanks and best regards
    Waleed Seada

    Waleed Seada, Jun 25, 2005

  2. Waleed Seada

    Mythran Guest

    "Waleed Seada" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all
    > I want someone to give me the url to get the Microsoft Web Library
    >
    > Thanks and best regards
    > Waleed Seada

    MSDN?

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library

    hth,
    Mythran

    Mythran, Jun 27, 2005

  3. Waleed Seada

    Tony Bukres Guest

    On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 17:41:40 +0300, Waleed Seada wrote:

    > Hi all
    > I want someone to give me the url to get the Microsoft Web Library
    >
    > Thanks and best regards
    > Waleed Seada

    What is Microsoft Web Library... what are you trying to get?

    Tony
    --
    http://www.dotnet-hosting.com
    Free web hosting with ASP.NET & SQL Server

    Tony Bukres, Jun 27, 2005
  4. Waleed Seada

    karthick Guest

    karthick, Jun 28, 2005
  5. Waleed Seada

    Waleed Seada Guest

    Guys !! I mean the Microsoft.Web.UI Source

    Thanks

    Waleed Seada, Jul 3, 2005