    Is there a newer version of futures? or can I somehow get the
    Microsoft.Web.Preview file somewhere else?

    Let me know what to do here...tnx
    Andy B, Nov 14, 2008

  2. You should have the Microsoft.Web.Preview DLL in your bin folder, loading
    futures will do no harm to visual studio

    ThatsIT.net.au, Nov 14, 2008

  3. RE: 'Can't load Microsoft.Web.Preview. The system can't find the file

    I'm getting a similar error message trying to upgrade some code created with
    ..NET 2.0 and have figured out that the version of Microsoft.Web.Preview dll
    in my bin folder is dependent on a pre-.NET 3.5 version of
    System.Web.Extensions and that's why it's failing to load. But I have not
    been able to find a later (.NET 3.5 compatible) version of
    Microsoft.Web.Preview dll. So anyone reading this who can point us in the
    right direction, please do. Thanks, Diane

    Diane Pepetone, Nov 25, 2008