    greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    , May 31, 2007

  2. Bart Lateur Guest

    wrote:

    >Can't locate object method "host" via package "URI::_foreign" at
    >PERL2EXE_STORAG
    >E/Net/SDEE/Session.pm line 108.
    >
    >I get this error when I run ssss.exe file. My ssss.pl file works fine,
    >this error pops up after I convert ssss.pl file to ssss.exe file using
    >perl2exe utility. I am not sure what is wrong here. Any help will be
    >greatly appreciated.

    The reason is because the perl2exe comverter didn't include all modules.
    Some modules are loaded in a non-standard way, and the perl2exe scanner
    doesn't recognize them all. This must be the case here. There must be a
    FAQ available on their website.

    Anyway, try adding lines like

    require URI::_foreign;

    in your script, and this module will be added. Or, if it isn't found,
    try to find what module file the package is in, and require that
    instead.

    --
    Bart.

    Bart Lateur, Jun 1, 2007