can't login websieve

Discussion in 'Perl' started by samboychip, Jun 5, 2006.

  1. samboychip

    samboychip Guest

    Hi, can anyone please shed some lights on me how to get websieve
    authenticate with cyrus? Currently I have postfix and cyrus install in
    freebsd, but I m not able to login thru websieve.

    The error from webiseve is
    Login Error
    There was an error in loging you in to the server. Please click HERE and
    try again.

    System Error: IMAP::Admin [ initialize ]: try NO Login failed:
    authentication failure

    User server=127.0.0.

    But I don't found error in http-error file.

    Thanks
    Sam
    samboychip, Jun 5, 2006